Egos Copenhagen Indoor Shoe in Lime Green
- Pure new wool
- 100% Handmade.
- Fair Trade certified.
- The comfiest indoor shoes around from Danish company Egos Copenhagen!
- Egos indoor shoes are handmade out of 100% pure natural wool.
- Egos are produced in Katmandu, Nepal.
- The raw wool used for egos slippers comes from New Zealand sheep and is dyed with eco-friendly colours.
- Soapy water is massaged into the wool, which causes the small fibres in the wool to latch together. The wool is formed around a shoe, which is dried in the sun.
- An extra inner sole of felt is inserted to make the shoe more comfortable, and an outer sole of suede to sew on.
- To produce egos slippers takes time and skill which means that an employee can only make 2 pairs of shoes a day.
- Sheep wool is the perfect material for slippers. Wool is a natural product with an amazing capacity to insulate. The wool allows feet to breathe and slippers will never feel too hot or too cold.
- Wool can absorb up to 30% moisture without feeling wet, and without losing the ability to isolate.
- Once you have worn your Egos shoe for a while, it will take the shape of your foot.
- Egos shoes can be vacuumed to remove dust
- Egos shoes contain Lanolin, making them resistant to moisture, grime and offer odour reduction, but they can be cool washed in a machine or hand at 30 C and put back on the foot to re-shape.
Size InfoThese fit true to size so order your regular size.
Other Things You May Like