Make the most of the colder weather by joining in on the Danish concept of 'Hygge' which is taking pleasure in the smaller things in life such as putting on your warmest socks and making your favourite coffee, lighting a candle and getting immersed in a good book. We've got a few items to help you on your way to a Hygge lifestyle such as cosy jumpers and raggsocka from Swedish brand Holebrook. Naturally scented candles and soap from Terrible Twins, real wool lined boots from Ten Points and new to our shop: soft and fluffy Icelandic, Irish and UK sheepskins. Tis the season to get cosy and enjoy the great indoors after all!
Gorgeous soft and fluffy sheepskin from Iceland, Ireland and England. Long and short hair, natural and dye fur. Perfect for any room in the house.
Share this Post!
Other posts you may be interested in
- New Autumn Clogs and Boots October 6, 2016 Read More
- New Pappelina Rugs November 4, 2016 Read More
- AUTUMN / WINTER 18 ! BOOTS, BOOTS AND MORE BOOTS! August 31, 2018 Read More
- NEW LOOKBOOK AUTUMN / WINTER 2018 - 2019 January 14, 2019 Read More
- Cosy Winter Accessories October 25, 2019 Read More
- End of Season Sale December 23, 2019 Read More